Friendly runs?

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
Anyone down for some friendly Mexico runs this weekend? If you are, pm me and we will see if we can accomodate you. Got a few pretty good cars looking to go out and test their mettle against whoever.

Jefe

Established Member
We usually hit Mt Lemmon or down South to stay away from traffic but there hasnt been a cruise planned in at least 2 months. Rarely make it up north. Inde track day on Jan 8 but its all filled up. Open to spectators

Mystic03

Established Member
i should have a few buddies rounded up to head up there evo,sn95 cobra and ffew other cobras

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
When do you guys want to do this? I'll be up in Kingman this weekend but I'm always down to get my ass kicked

Mystic03

Established Member
not sure best time for me would be fri-sat my buddie in the whipple/cammed/ aluminator getting his car tuned in jan so prob after hes set?

Jefe

Established Member
not sure best time for me would be fri-sat my buddie in the whipple/cammed/ aluminator getting his car tuned in jan so prob after hes set?
Does he work at Desert Diamond? Parked next to him Saturday night and he was still there when I came back out

That was Lanes car right? I met him and his buddy the other night. I thought Devin already tuned it but he thought the tune was removed. Said something about a local shop bouncing it off the rev limiter :fm:

Mystic03

Established Member
Does he work at Desert Diamond? Parked next to him Saturday night and he was still there when I came back out

That was Lanes car right? I met him and his buddy the other night. I thought Devin already tuned it but he thought the tune was removed. Said something about a local shop bouncing it off the rev limiter :fm:

ya thats ryan,he bought it off lane lane never got to tune it. ryan took it to chuck hawk i think and hes as useful as a broken condom, hes only at 500rwhp@18lbs....:dw: id tune it for him but definetly not ready to start puttin numbers in people cars just yet,and hes tired of me pullin from him :-D

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
I am 99% sure Lane had it tuned up there. Let me ask him. 2.9 on it? It had a 2.3 when he bought it and took it up there I thought

Who is he going to use?

Last edited:

Mystic03

Established Member
I am 99% sure Lane had it tuned up there. Let me ask him. 2.9 on it? It had a 2.3 when he bought it and took it up there I thought

Who is he going to use?

i dont think so.. we raced before he got it tuned at the local place and when i still had shitty tires i still yanked on him
and i think some guy in goodyear or somthin im not sure exactly who, no hes still got the first gen 2.3 he just ordered the highboost intake along with the 2.75 upper

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
He text me on April 22 and said he needed a tune bad . Then in July he said he sold it for more than he paid for it. He was all set to take it to Devin. That sucks. It should be making what mid 600's?

I am talking to Bill from PSR. He said he will check with Devin on tuning some Cobras if need be. Maybe early next month. Let me know if hes intersted

Last edited:

Mystic03

Established Member
He text me on April 22 and said he needed a tune bad . Then in July he said he sold it for more than he paid for it. He was all set to take it to Devin. That sucks. It should be making what mid 600's?

I am talking to Bill from PSR. He said he will check with Devin on tuning some Cobras if need be. Maybe early next month. Let me know if hes intersted

ya should be a 630+ hp car and tell bill to call me i sent him a pm with my number but yet to hear from him i want this 19# on along with a few other issues i need help with

Jefe

Established Member
Bill is in TX until Christmas or New Years I think. We PM each other on HPS all the time. Ill let him know though

Jefe

Established Member
Lane said it made 600 on 16lbs and no timing. It was a 91 octane tune he had put on it. Still has the vid and dyno sheet. Asked if it was Amazon or PSR and he hasnt said

Users who are viewing this thread