Friendly runs?

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
After my runs with a board member on here last weekend I am wanting to get back into it. Do any of the local guys want to have some for fun runs? Maybe get the on video?

Last edited:

Indykid

Established Member
Oh boy here come the mods lol. That's always how it starts with me. I'll hit you with a txt tomorrow. Btw welcome to AZHP.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Where do you live at? I'm down..I have a basically stock 03 MACH 1 with just flowmaster super 40 mufflers so I'm sure ill be beatin but I just want some runs also

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
I ran into a new Camaro SS tonight on the highway, did not turn out good for him haha. I pulled 3 cars on him and let off her at 125mph. Story is in Roadkill.

Last edited:

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
I very well might. See if I can figure out to be in 2nd at a 40 roll instead of 3rd...:nonono:

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
I too would be down, I have an 03 cobra with just exhaust and intake.....for now. Hahaha. Im always down for friendly runs

Indykid

Established Member
Where do you live at? I'm down..I have a basically stock 03 MACH 1 with just flowmaster super 40 mufflers so I'm sure ill be beatin but I just want some runs also

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

Bacon much?

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Good meeting you (guy)! Got a good turn out with awesome races, love the cars and cant wait to try it again once I get a pulley and tune on and see what kind of difference it makes. HURRY UP WITH THE VIDEOS ASUSMC!

Last edited:

Indykid

Established Member
Thanks you too!! I'm really eager to see the vids myself. Oh is there a way you can edit my government name from you post? Thanks bro!!

Mystic03

Established Member
we should set somthin up the 29th me n my buddies will be down for the mustang night

if i cant get your pullie puller out by mail this week ill for sure have it the 29th sorry about the wait 97venom88 6-6 shifts blow!

Users who are viewing this thread