friend in a ride along in a GTR

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldW1Orj_QoM"]YouTube - GTR Ride along 1[/ame]
there is part 1
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZT1R4rfekI"]YouTube - GTR Ridealong 2[/ame]
there is part 2
part 3 isn't loaded up yet

thoughts?

Last edited:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
all season tires,

My friend went to zoom in on the speedo/tach, and I accidentally hit the pause record button
and didn't realize it for like, 2 laps haha

They hit 1.5 Gs on that track too. He said he was punching it on turns, and it felt like they were going to eat wall every time. Sounds like a hell of a car.

Common

Established Member
My friend received one for free as a gift, from some Royalty from Dubai(U.A.E)

I will post pics in my own thread........
*high jack off*

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
So, what the hell? Those two guys didn't even know the owner and he was cool enough to take them around the track. They're really lucky. Lol at the guy that asked for a ride just before they left.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Well my buddy works as an engineer that works on a ton of parts for this car and others. He was there with a digital camcorder and when the driver was chilling with him, he asked to have whoever his codriver was to use his camcorder. The guy did a ton of runs and stopped in the pit a lot. Then he saw the driver again and was like "hey you forgot to use the camcorder. Then he's like wait a minute, makes a call, gets an approval for more track time and wham, he takes my buddy out. The driver was really cool.

And my friend is one lucky punk. He said he almost shit bricks when the driver said hop in.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
My friend received one for free as a gift, from some Royalty from Dubai(U.A.E)

I will post pics in my own thread........
*high jack off*

ok send us a link, I cant tell if you are serious?

chvyeter

new motor almost finished
Established Member
We just got two GTR's at our dealership. One is for the owner which he's going to use as a demo the other is suppose to be sold to someone in Ukraine

Common

Established Member
ok send us a link, I cant tell if you are serious?

I was being serious actually. I have a crappy cell pic, waiting to get some better shots.
Unreal I know, he was calle dby the sheik and told to go see the new GTR for him, my buddy went thinking he is going to see it for him but instead the gsm informed him it was paid for and it's for him.

They have been friends for some time now, my buddy owns a race shop.

08-22-08_1712.jpg

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I was being serious actually. I have a crappy cell pic, waiting to get some better shots.
Unreal I know, he was calle dby the sheik and told to go see the new GTR for him, my buddy went thinking he is going to see it for him but instead the gsm informed him it was paid for and it's for him.

They have been friends for some time now, my buddy owns a race shop.

08-22-08_1712.jpg

kissass.gif

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Common, thats awesome. Do you think your friend is going to let you drive it. Make sure you hit us up with more pics when you get them. That sure is a lucky friend of yours.

Common

Established Member
Common, thats awesome. Do you think your friend is going to let you drive it. Make sure you hit us up with more pics when you get them. That sure is a lucky friend of yours.

I really want too, this was sent to me via phone as in "check what I got as a present" to taunt me a little.:lol1: yesterday.

We both have been bussy and he lives about 20 min away so I havent had the chance to drive it yet. He has a professional race car that runs 6's and building one that will be deep into 5's so nothing is really fast to this kid. He said it's "pretty nice and got some umph to it" and fit and finish on the car are really amazing. He has a 06 C6 and claims that this thing eats it alive.

Nice thing is, he is sponsored by nissan with his race car so he might actually do a mod or two right away on this thing without getting killed on the price of warannty.

Users who are viewing this thread