fried my clutch!!!

gtowncobra

Established Member
so i fried my clutch yesterday very happy thanksgiving to me lol it was all my fault so whatever anyways the flywheel is gone too so its gonna be a pretty penny im thinking about just saving more money and swapping a t56 what do yall think? how much an estimate of course am i looking at spending for all parts on a t56 swap. i think me and my friends can to the swap so just parts

mystical

Established Member
If the tranny is fine, I'd just replace the clutch and flywheel and call it a day.

gtowncobra

Established Member
yea that would be the simple way to go but im thinking the 6spd would be bad ass

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
get the t56, and sell the the t45 for some cash, that way when you look at it you save money by not waisting it on a clutch, flywheel etc, you can make it seem like your saving money in fact esp. if you were planning on doing it in the future

shipwreck17

I Bleed Blue
Established Member
i think for all the t56 swap parts you are in the 3000 range. call d&d performance and ask?? well call them monday.

with just your listed mods i reccomend the 03 04 clutch and flywheel i just installed mine a few weeks ago and love it.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
err...i'd just wait till your T45 is gone...which doesn't take too long in my own experiences. And I don't even push my car either :dw:

What kinda clutches you looking for? I'd no longer recommend a LUC clutch for anyone's OEM replacement :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread