Friday Night @ Philly "Grey Lightning"

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
Friday night I was over in philly in my buddies 99 black lighting, it's totally bone stock, only change is the clear tail lights and 22" spinner rims.....

We saw this grey lightning with a JDM sticker in the back window, got to talk to him for a sec......

The truck looked killer, 22" wheels, dropped, carbon fiber hood, exhaust, cams etc..... sounded great. Guy said it should go low 11's. Awesome truck by the way......

He does a burnout, my buddy does nothing, they run,

and...... this truck we thought was gonna blow our doors off seemed to perform very poorly, I think we were out front for a while and he didn't pass us untill the top end of the street.

I'm not bashing or talking shit,

just wanted to ask the guy what happened?

We were totally shocked as we expected you to walk us bad....

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
That weird or that one hell of a running lightning your buddy has. My buddy has a stock 00 and I can only outrun him by like 2 cars and I have alot of stuff chip, pully, air kit, and boost by pass kit. I just dont understand sometimes.

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
lol ..........

didn't catch his name, but his truck did have a little JDM sticker in the back slider window, and I believe he said he got the work done there?

who knows, it sounded good, but then again I've never heard a Lightning with full exhaust up close.

wonder why people make stories....

I just wanted to find the owner to say nice truck and what the hell happened. Guess he's not on here.

Also, do you guys at JDM check your emails off your website?
I sent an email to the adress on the webstie to anthony\jim and never got a return.

Users who are viewing this thread