Friday Night cruising... Good times...

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Had a good time meeting up at the Harbor and cruising to Largo...then Seneca Hwy.

I don't know why a silly Supercharged G35 thought he was going to do some racing against a group of 5.0's, 03/04 Terminators and a Shelby...and not go home early with his Feelings Hurt. #justsayin':shrug:

Nice seeing everyone.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Darryl, Mickey text me yesterday about coming out and said the G35 wanted me lol. I had to work though. Glad you showed him what was up. Midwest represent:rockon:

MrGlock81

Established Member
Daryl you scared the G35 away only 30 mins into the night..:shrug:.lol. His buddy in the other G35 (twin turbo) was bragging all week about how fast this "supercharged G35" was and wanted me to run him. I am glad you showed him whats up! Maybe next time I will get a chance.

Had a great time with all you guys we definitely need to get up again. It was pretty cold though, so I don't know, but I am always down.

Ben, we get together weekly, I usually call up Mick he brings a couple of guys and I can usually round up a few.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Oh that's right, Mickey told me about the Twin Turbo G35 not the Supercharged one. How did y'all find so many G35s lol.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
good stuff, sounds like you guys had fun. my cars about to be down for some vtec parts but when its back up and running i def want to meet up and go for a cruise. oh and where are the pics?!

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
This was not a planned event. It was a few calls and people showed up.

:poke:No Ben, it was not posted. I was called last night at 10pm and decided to meet up. This was not a MACA function...it was just a group of cars that meet up and I showed up. As far as Seneca Hwy. We were the show...and back down in Largo..there were some imports trying to beat each up other on the back roads. :burnout:

The cruise started out in the area of the Harbor in DC and we traveled up to the Germantown area and made our way back to Largo area.

And YES...the supercharged G35 (tag) Gdzilla got beat down 3 times on 495. Sorry he left after just showing up. Better to be quiet about your mods and before talking. End result embarrassment on his part.:shrug:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
And YES...the supercharged G35 (tag) Gdzilla got beat down 3 times on 495. Sorry he left after just showing up. Better to be quiet about your mods and before talking. End result embarrassment on his part.:shrug:

We met him and his crew at Bowie Stadium. He was friends with Stephanie, the girl with the silver Shelby.

rizjan67

Established Member
It was fun, as always when we (MACA menbers) get together, i really dont know what is g35 guy was thinking about running his car with Cobras but Darryl you were the lucky one coz he only choosed you to race with him ,,but he learned his lesson the hard way,,, and dont forget he wants to see you next year ,,,lol funny sh,,,,,,t.
We should do this some often.

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
We met him and his crew at Bowie Stadium. He was friends with Stephanie, the girl with the silver Shelby.

Scott, I remember meeting her at the Bowie show, too. He bragged about beating her with her Shelby. His quote to all of us, "I beat Shelby's and 03/04 Cobras all the time." His other friend with the Twin Turbo G35 didn't say a word and he was right there on 495 and said he knew his friend was talking a bit much, but really didn't expect to lose. :shrug:

Alien STI

Established Member
Im normally out every friday, so ill do just like i always do lol,and start the night time cruise text up friday evening. Had fun, and as soon as you guys left the loud red mustang gt called me out haha. I took care of him twice.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Sounds like fun, but I can't believe you all are out in this cold!! My car would slide around like it was on ice skates out there!!

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Hey if you guys go tonight hit me up! I might be a no show, depends on what time you guys leave. I'm about 45 min away from the harbor.

Charles 951-303-4038 :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread