Frickn' BMR

DaFreak

Established Member
Makes such a good product :) What were you thinking????

Had some rubbing with my 11.75" alcoas on the left side:

DSC04500_zps83e32a3b.jpg

Literally took 2 minutes to square things off and lube it up.

DSC04505_zpsc120ddcf.jpg

Good stuff BMR, keep killing it!

Last edited:

TexasRoe

Devil Dog
Established Member
Where do you drive this thing? Undercarriage is wicked clean. I gotta go jack mine up and clean it now. Nice set up!

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Makes such a good product :) What were you thinking????

Had some rubbing with my 11.75" alcoas on the left side:

DSC04500_zps83e32a3b.jpg

Literally took 2 minutes to square things off and lube it up.

DSC04505_zpsc120ddcf.jpg

Good stuff BMR, keep killing it!

Your car does look good on the bottom!!

Is there a reason why you put the adjustable end toward the body side instead of the axle side? That is the first one I had seen that way.

I have usually seen it at the other end for ease of access and less stuff in the way.

R

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
i actually have mine mounted the same way. the way the zerk fitting were installed on the panhard it made most sense to mount it the way i didn. if not the plastic cover would have to be removed when greasing the fitting

DaFreak

Established Member
i actually have mine mounted the same way. the way the zerk fitting were installed on the panhard it made most sense to mount it the way i didn. if not the plastic cover would have to be removed when greasing the fitting

Same here . The fittings make the most sense this way. But now y'all are making me rethink it. I might be crawling under in a few :)

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Same here . The fittings make the most sense this way. But now y'all are making me rethink it. I might be crawling under in a few :)

i may or may have been drinking beers when installing mine. so let me know what you think when you crawl up under it

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

I wasn't picking on your install, I was just wondering if you found a reason why it worked better with the adjuster at the top end.

R

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Read the instructions, states to mount adjustable end towards drivers side.
No worries. A simple fix.

Last time I checked men don't read instructions! Jk mine has been in so long I done remember installing it or of it came with instructions

Users who are viewing this thread