freshwater and saltwater fish stuff

BLK_VNM

Established Member
cleaning out the fish room to TRY and organize. everything is obo and i will also trade for livestock corals or fish aggressive or reef. perfer local sale on some of the larger items but will ship at buyers expense. paypal is perferred payment to protect both parties and buyer pays fees. everything is located in zip 22025 if you want to price out shipping.

1. turbofloater 1000 insump style with oceanrunner 2700 with brand new needlewheel 100 obo

2. HUGE Marine Technical Concepts skimmer. this is the dual injection model rated for up to 3000 gallons and is just shy of 5 feet tall. has the included waste collection container which is modified to hold carbon on top and to evac air to get rid of the smell. mag 5 or 7 i forget is used to feed it and a little giant pump for circulation and bubbles. both pumps will be included. i would love to sell locally because shipping on this thing wont be cheap. these skimmers are made out of cast acrylic like asm's so they are easy as pie to clean and are very high quality. there is a minor piece of damage that i will get pictures of soon at the top of the main collection chamber. the lip where the lid attaches to it has a piece of it missing where it broke off when 1 of my dogs tipped it over when it wasnt filled with water yet. it has absolutely no effect on performance and the seal is still made via the rubber gasket. 550 obo (sells for around 1000 brand new and doesnt come with pumps on most sites)

3. Dual Aqua Medic reef doser used 175 obo

4. ice cap 660 vho ballast and wiring harness new- 100 obo

5. Kent Marine High S rodi 60 gpd membrane is less then a year old(dont remeber exactly as it was not mine originally) and will come with brand new carbon sediment and resin filters. 200 obo

6. magnum deluxe 350 cansiter filter tried it once in the sand cleaning method and it was to powerful and sucked up a good bit of sand. 50 obo

7. eheim 2215 canister filterbrand new but it wont come with the box as that got wet 1 night and fell apart. 75 obo

8. rhs10atc refractometer 30 obo

9. red sea wave master - 100 obo

10. 2 sea era ph AND orp controllers. 125 each

11. sea storm fluidized bed sand filter this is a hob style and is designed the be run inline with a canister filter generally to get out large particulate matter.
40 obo

12. fluval 303 canister filter - new but the box got wet and fell apart. 50 obo

i also have a 4 foot pfo fixture with glass shield that has 2 250 mh and 2 pc's that i may be willing to trade for a 6 foot fixture. of similar design and light strengh but would rather have vho instead of pc.

also may have other stuff listed later as this is my fall cleaning of the fish room and its a heck of a mess.

thanks justin

Users who are viewing this thread