Fresh Shots of my 08 GT

silverstang23

Established Member
Thought I would share some new photos (it's a little dead around here these days). Pretty happy with how they came out. Might be my last photos of the car as it's now for sale.

31870798694_bc5e843d92_b.jpg

31900658193_6de0fa6128_b.jpg

silverstang23

Established Member
Thanks guys. It's looking like a '17 pp GT is next. Wanted a truck but just not for me.

I shot the images with a 7d and a 24-70L on an overcast day. Didn't have to break out the strobes.

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
One of the best 05-09's I've ever seen. Simple and subtle always looks best, Not that Im in the market but what would you be listing it for(roughly)? Have you ever raced the car or had it on the dyno? More curious with ET results more so than dyno numbers but either one I'm curious about. Beautiful car.

silverstang23

Established Member
One of the best 05-09's I've ever seen. Simple and subtle always looks best, Not that Im in the market but what would you be listing it for(roughly)? Have you ever raced the car or had it on the dyno? More curious with ET results more so than dyno numbers but either one I'm curious about. Beautiful car.

Check the market. I have an ad under the s197 section. It's only been on the dyno as a stock car. No ET numbers. I could guess. Only motor mods are a CAI and Tune. Car is setup for the twisties

Users who are viewing this thread