2ec3imh.jpg

2n7060j.jpg

2ewjnmf.jpg

21o0mxu.jpg

Hope you all enjoy them :coolman:

Last edited:

homer302

Banned
Very awesome. I love it. I like that the pics are taken in a setting with buildings also. Don't know if it was intentional or not, but that car just doesn't look right near a creekbed or in front of some trees.
Industrial setting fits it.
:banana:

Sweet.
Just wish Ford had not decided to put an indention for a front tag on those cars. How many states have front tags anyway? 4? :shrug:

Mc Q 6185

Established Member
Are those ss straps on the gas tank?

Nah, just painted the straps silver. Had the car for 3 years now.

I think it's lifted bro!!!

LOL, come on man, it ain't that bad!

Very awesome. I love it. I like that the pics are taken in a setting with buildings also. Don't know if it was intentional or not, but that car just doesn't look right near a creekbed or in front of some trees.
Industrial setting fits it

Thanks, I took them at the hospital I work at (parking tower roof). I was really bummed that it was overcast, the paint really pops in the sun. I also don't have a tripod, so a bit of extra light may have helped some of the pics come out clearer.

Mc Q 6185

Established Member
Nice looking car. Are you on www.chicagolandmustang.com?

Just registered

I have always wondered, do bullits come with 03-04 cobra side rockers from the factory??

Bullitts have a little mud flap behind the front tires, otherwise they are the same (and yes, these came factory).

As far as mods go, with the ways things are right now I can barely afford to drive the car, let alone buy parts for it. I really would like to increase to some 3:73's and possibly LT's, as well as a bit of suspension work and DD black bullitts front and back. I've always liked the way bullitts looked stock though, so I can live with it the way it is for a bit. Thx for the replies.

Users who are viewing this thread