Fresh paint + others, pics, 56k = NO!

SVTeeshirt

Established Member
First i would like to say, it still needs buffed with compound and polish.
Second, lowering springs are next mod.

New appearence stuff: Paint, tinted cobra style headlights, 8inch antenna, tinted rear bumper reflectors, s281 spoiler. Window tint also on the way.

fcobra11.jpg

fcobra10.jpg

fcobra9.jpg

fcobra7.jpg

fcobra6.jpg

fcobra5.jpg

fcobra4.jpg

fcobra3.jpg

fcobra2.jpg

Fcobra1.jpg

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Dude sweet, congrats on the new paint! Are those 01 cobra wheels?

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Paintjob looks great! I've always wanted to see the 01 cobra wheels widened to 10" outback; you should look into it, I bet it would look sick after you lower it with a 315 tire

Just realized I broke 1k posts!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...sorry

Last edited:

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice Laser always looks good when it's fresh and not turnig pink keep it out of the sun if you can for parking anyways.:beer:

mrxr250rider

Established Member
Paintjob looks great! I've always wanted to see the 01 cobra wheels widened to 10" outback; you should look into it, I bet it would look sick after you lower it with a 315 tire

Just realized I broke 1k posts!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...sorry

car looks good op. lower it for sure though,so glad mine was already lowered.

i have 01 cobra wheels as well and would love to see them widened. too bad mine arent in the best of shape and some clear coat is off in spots and theres scratches in them. i added 1 inch wheel spacers and when its time for new tires im goin with 275's it should look pretty good then.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Nice looking Cobra and the 01 wheels look right at home. Another vote for a drop and bigger meats for the rear.

SVTeeshirt

Established Member
well the rears are 275s, don't think im going any bigger on those 9inchers.

Thanks for the compliments though guys

mrxr250rider

Established Member
well the rears are 275s, don't think im going any bigger on those 9inchers.

Thanks for the compliments though guys

looked like 245s but 1inch wheel spacers will make it look alot better. im glad i bought them :) they are 17x8s btw and the tucked in look in the back sucks.

SVTeeshirt

Established Member
looked like 245s but 1inch wheel spacers will make it look alot better. im glad i bought them :) they are 17x8s btw and the tucked in look in the back sucks.
245s up front 275s in the rear. Where'd you get your wheel spacers from i've been looking for some.

gorgeous paint looks good and cant wait to see it lowered

thank you sir.

Users who are viewing this thread