Fresh Paint on the 5.0

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Snowboarda42 said:
Hey no way, i went to PIR on 2/20/2005 and i just looked at your pic thinking, i've seen that car before. look, here's a pic i took of your engine bay ha ha

34120314375.jpg

I was looking at your pic and thinking "Damn that looks like my car!"

Thanks

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Too funny. I may pass by but we're going out to eat with some friends of her's. :dw:
Plus I'm in the middle of installing my Accufab.

Joe5.0

Established Member
05 windveil blu said:
oh yea especially when the torque converter locks up...lol yeah right

but yeah joey that paint looks sick.
Greg

Thanks Greg.

O and on a side note i just got home, and i now realize that i need my Heater Core Fixed BADLY Lol. I could see my breath inside the car.

whitelx

Established Member
Is that why my heater takes a while to heat up? I am getting tired of sitting for 10 minutes while it finally warms up and clears the windshield. Its bad enough my car didnt come with a rear defrost.
-whitelx

Joe5.0

Established Member
Mine is Completely gone, as in my car just plain doesnt have heat and doesnt defrost, Its quite interesting driving it like that lol.

Snowboarda42

PMS Damage Control Tech
Established Member
if its not the stock heater core alot of aftermarket companies, including ford, put a restrictor in the inlet to keep the turbulence from eating away at the pipe, because thats one reasone that they allways fail. if yours needs replacing, good luck cuz that is the biggest pain in the ass ever.

-elliott

Joe5.0

Established Member
Snowboarda42 said:
if its not the stock heater core alot of aftermarket companies, including ford, put a restrictor in the inlet to keep the turbulence from eating away at the pipe, because thats one reasone that they allways fail. if yours needs replacing, good luck cuz that is the biggest pain in the ass ever.

-elliott

20$ part

6-7 Hours of Labor Apparently.

Saleen09 (Will) has done a Sh** Load of them and said he would help me out but i cant get ahold of him :(

Joe5.0

Established Member
Anyone wanna make 50$ bucks and help me out with this? I throw in some Pizza, Beer, Whatever you Prefer lol etc, Maybe a Stripper sh** i dunno lol I NEED HEAT!

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
gawd i love fresh looking 5.0's. i love my car, but damn fox bodys look good---they are my first love.....

Snowboarda42

PMS Damage Control Tech
Established Member
took me, trevor and josh alot more than 4-5 hours and they had both done one each. give it at least the day. at least.

console has to come out, column almost needs to be dropped, there's a bazillion dash bolts too, and ten times more little screws. its not hard, just time consuming...
your gonna need tools and beer. lots of beer.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Snowboarda42 said:
took me, trevor and josh alot more than 4-5 hours and they had both done one each. give it at least the day. at least.

console has to come out, column almost needs to be dropped, there's a bazillion dash bolts too, and ten times more little screws. its not hard, just time consuming...

Maybe it would have taken less time if there wasn't so much beer involved :poke: ;-)

Joe5.0

Established Member
Snowboarda42 said:

Well sh*$ since im 17 the beers gonna have to go lol. How about alot of Apple Cider! Damn sounds like i need to set aside a sunday for the Heater Core.

Users who are viewing this thread