Fresh 96 B heads and .20 03/04 pistons

89armygt

Established Member
Hey guys Ive had a change in heart as far as what to do to the car. So Im gonna see if there is any interest in these things. The heads are 96 B heads that have 0 miles since being worked. They were ran through and valve job'd. They had 30k miles prior to being sent off. Everything is there minus the cams and I believe 1 lash adjuster. The other thing that Im trying to get rid of is a set of .20 over mahle pistons that have stock 03/04 cobra compression. They are used with less then 5k miles on them. If anyone is interested in this stuff let me know. Looking for the best offer here guys. I mean realistically Id like to get 250-300 for the heads and the same for the pistons. Prices are shipped guys. Let me know. Thanks.

Tony

89armygt

Established Member
If your interested and want pics let me know. Ill get them up for you. Just seeing if anyone wants any of this stuff.

89armygt

Established Member
No port work done. That was my plan prior to installing them on my car. Send the heads off since I had them sitting around but my car broke down and I just havent gotten around to do what I had planned. Now Im just gonna keep it in stockish form since its a Mystic. If you have any other questions let me know.

89armygt

Established Member
Ok guys I forgot to mention that these are not mahle pistons. I was told that they were but turns out they are OE 03/04 cobra pistons. I was told that they are .20 bore and less the 5k miles on them. They do come with rings already on, wrist pins, and wrist pin retainers. If your still interested let me know. Thanks.

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Ok guys I forgot to mention that these are not mahle pistons. I was told that they were but turns out they are OE 03/04 cobra pistons. I was told that they are .20 bore and less the 5k miles on them. They do come with rings already on, wrist pins, and wrist pin retainers. If your still interested let me know. Thanks.

I sent you a PM about them for pics and compression? Have cash ready...

Users who are viewing this thread