Frehly Built Aluminum Stroker SB for sale...

Daywalker

Established Member
Built 5.0L aluminum stroker shortblock(WAP). Block was just rebuilt at Paradise Machine shop in San Marcos, CA. Has had heads bolted to it but has ZERO miles since rebuild. I paid $1100 for the pistons and $700 for the rebuild. $2200...
-Diamond stroker pistons(3.572 bore/-23cc dish)
-Manley H-beam Rods
-Kellogg 3.750" Stroker Crank
-ARP Rod bolts
-Ford Racing Mustang High Volume Oil Pump(M-6600-D46)
Shortblock1.gif

Shortblock2.gif

Shortblock3.gif

Shortblock4.gif

WILLING TO SHIP ON YOUR DIME, DEPOSITS NON-REFUNDABLE...

Thanks!

Last edited:

forged00

Established Member
I don't know too much about the WAP's, but will everything from an 04 cobra shortblock transfer straight to this? I'm interested since I'm about to pull the shortblock out of my cobra this weekend and really want to upgrade.

Last edited:

Daywalker

Established Member
I don't know too much about the WAP's, but will everything from an 04 cobra shortblock transfer straight to this? I'm interested since I'm about to pull the shortblock out of my cobra this weekend and really want to upgrade.

Yes it will work just fine, I asked that question when everything was coming apart. Thanks!

forged00

Established Member
Yes it will work just fine, I asked that question when everything was coming apart. Thanks!

Bump for a good price. I would have bought this already if the pistons weren't so dished. -23cc's with my C heads would put me at an ~8.2CR lol.

Users who are viewing this thread