Freedom to fascism

MustangMitch

Banned
I love movies/videos deatailing how corrupt our government is and all the loop holes that there are. I really dont see why Congress and the whole US doesnt realize that were pretty much doomed for disaster witht he way our government is being run. ReWrite the Constitution already.

red03cobra

2003 Cobra & 1990 Notch
Established Member
Try not paying any taxes and see what the IRS does! Eventually you go to Federal prison. There was a US Constitutional Amendment to allow Federal income taxes and it has been upheld many times.

paxton5.0

Established Member
It has been upheld that the 16th amendment added no NEW taxing powers,IRS enforces laws that do not exist,there is a law saying what happens if you dont pay your taxes, but not one saying that you have to pay them at all. Watch the movie..it is very interesting.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
6 degrees of seperation! you can tie anything and anyone together to make things look the way you want to. i am not saying that there are problems out there but people are very easily swayed by anothers views. for everything you find out the internet there is someone else who has an equally good argument. you can not just stop at the first thing you see and believe it is the gospel.

Users who are viewing this thread