Free to good home

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Well, this breaks my heart, but it has gotten to the point where we don't know what else to do. Out of nowhere, my 2 year old pit bull has all of a sudden become dog aggressive. Seeing as she is the only one that has a problem, we have decided to rehome her. To people, she is an absolute sweetheart. She is great with kids and adults (male and female). She is great on a leash, and she is very responsive to humans and their commands. She is a very quick learner as well. Her only problem seems to be with other loose animals. She pays no mind to the chameleons we have caged up, but she will go after a cat if she sees one. She is spayed also. In the end, she should go to a one (loose) animal home. It would be preferable if the owner had some experience with dogs, but it would go just as well if an unexperienced owner went through a basic obedience course with her to get the hang of how to teach/give commands. If you are interested at all, you can let me know on here, or give me a call/text at 817-602-seven zero five five.

Thanks,
Daniel

As a puppy
IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Current
042.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

032.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

Last edited:

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
We have a backyard. We have a leash. We also feel that a dog is part of the family. I am not going to keep a dog cooped up in the backyard with no interaction with myself or the other dogs. I am trying to find her a good home so she will have a good quality of life with a family that loves her.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I am not a fan of pits,., but that is sad and I am sorry :( I hope you find a good home for her. I could not imagine losing my lil buddy

Users who are viewing this thread