Free subscription to Mustang and Fast Fords Magazine

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Subscriptions and offers available only to qualifying residents of the 50 U.S. States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia.
Not valid in Canada. :cuss:

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
Just wanted to bring up this thread because I've had nothing but headaches with spam e-mails upon signing up for this a few weeks ago. Still no free magazine in the mail though. However, I did get 2 attempts from somebody who wanted to open up store credit cards under my name! I have already notified the credit bureaus and my file is under fraud alert.

Has anybody else who has signed up for this using the OP's link been having identity theft problems? I'm trying to rule this out as the culprit. THANKS!

dom418

Established Member
I have also been getting more spam from them and still no magazines. I haven't heard of anyone trying to open up credit cards in my name but if I remember I really didn't provide anything but my name and address on the form.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I have also been getting more spam from them and still no magazines. I haven't heard of anyone trying to open up credit cards in my name but if I remember I really didn't provide anything but my name and address on the form.

Same here. I knew the spam would happen though. I just registered with a dummy email acc.

I really hope this works. The mags would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread