Free stuff for Omaha NE area residents

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
That's right free, pick it up and take it away and keep for yourself or sell on e-bay.

Parts include:

-'03 Cobra convertible tonneau cover
-'03 Cobra STEEDA cat back exhaust
-'99 GT OEM rear diff (15k miles)
-99 GT OEM tail lamps
-99 GT OEM steering wheels (two)

Various other items to include gaskets, airboxes, suspension parts, etc etc etc.

These parts came off of various cars I have owned to include 2 Rosuh Stage 2's, Bullitt GT, '03 Cobra convertible and '03 Roush Cobra. Contact me soon before I dump it all with some other pieces I have already thrown out like axels, control arms, driveshafts.

-RR

2000FakeR

Established Member
Hey man. I'll take the 2 steering wheels, want to try custom painting them, the tail lamps and the cat back exhaust. I live 30 minutes away and will drive over tomorrow if we can arrange it. Thanks. And I'll probably take everything else just to get it all out of your hands for ya. PM with a phone number and a time I can call you and I'll get ahold of you.

roushraven said:
That's right free, pick it up and take it away and keep for yourself or sell on e-bay.

Parts include:

-'03 Cobra convertible tonneau cover
-'03 Cobra STEEDA cat back exhaust
-'99 GT OEM rear diff (15k miles)
-99 GT OEM tail lamps
-99 GT OEM steering wheels (two)

Various other items to include gaskets, airboxes, suspension parts, etc etc etc.

These parts came off of various cars I have owned to include 2 Rosuh Stage 2's, Bullitt GT, '03 Cobra convertible and '03 Roush Cobra. Contact me soon before I dump it all with some other pieces I have already thrown out like axels, control arms, driveshafts.

-RR

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread