Free offroad x-pipe misc. parts

jgriff18

Established Member
I just got orders to Hawaii and cant take all this crap with me and i really dont care to sell it. Although a case of coors light is always nice lol.
alright ive got an offroad x-pipe unknown brand, magnaflow catback no mufflers and a small patch from 315's rubbing a hole in it, bassani x-pipe in several pieces, stock manifolds, bbk cai no adapter to maf, lots of different fluids most partially used, random waxes and tire shine crap. All free to a good home come and take it all parts off my 99 cobra. Im located in groton.

HIonPSI

Established Member
Interested in the o/r x. Have any pics of it? 100% working condition? Ill throw a case of coors your way :beer:

jgriff18

Established Member
Sorry i havent posted sooner i had to work this weekend
wp000302v.jpg

stock driveshaft bare i have a few parts from it
wp000300.jpg

passenger door handles
wp000299.jpg

magnaflow catback no mufflers light surface rust small patch right before the tip on pass side

p2404.jpg

bassani x-pipe cut just after what were once cats lol after they broke apart i attempted to gut them would work good with new cats or straight pipe welded in

Last edited:

jgriff18

Established Member
Some of the smaller parts i have are a box with random headlights, offset rack bushings that were cut i guess to install easier? A centerforce dual friction clutch with lots of life left in it i was keeping it for a backup but have 26 spline now. Also a bbk intake with tb adapter and nothing else on it.

Users who are viewing this thread