FREE legit vehicle history report =)

einehund

Established Member
Didn't work very well for a US spec car that was imported to Europe prior to being titled... That being said, there were only 5 of those in 2010.

bigmoose

Established Member
My explorer showed perfectly clean yet I had a minor accident with an insurance claim. It was 2 years ago too. Doesn't make me trust their service.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Didn't work very well for a US spec car that was imported to Europe prior to being titled... That being said, there were only 5 of those in 2010.

Didn't find my euro spec car that was imported into the US in 1986 either.

Seems to work for most everything else though!

edit: I ran a few more reports from carfax's I have stashed on my computer

One thing I do like, and carfax never showed me this, I ran the vin for my old parts car 86 7 series, this website actually shows the date, business name and location of where it got scrapped. This was news to me since it went to one of those craigslist scrap hunters once I was done parting it out.

I ran a 95 grand marquis which I know has been in like 19 accidents and declared a total loss at one time, this site only goes up to 2009 and says its accident free.

I ran my brothers old explorer which he owned in 2002 and I know its had 2 owners after him, but the history only goes up to 2000 on that vin.

Still, for free though, its pretty good.

Last edited:

nxhappy

Established Member
to all the haters....you can spend $40 on a carfax LOL

Users who are viewing this thread