~FREE~ INSTALL OF CHIPS, PULLEYS, CAI, IDLER PULLEYS, TB's

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sorry guys, Rick is going to be busy all weekend installing a new clutch, flywheel, and headers in my Contour. :burnout:

Maybe next time :p

I wish. :D

See everyone at the shooutout!!

gkidd

Established Member
Hey Amazon guys sign me up... I'm in TN and this location will be my best chance at getting you guys to set my car up.

I want the 2.90 RR pulley, the billet flow (bling) idler set, the diablo chip, along with the recommended plugs and belt. Also a billetflow throttle body and plenum. (Prefer to have a black one with "COBRA" engraved in it, if thats not possible I'll take a normal alum one with "COBRA") :coolman:

I just wanted to be sure you could have all these things with you. I am prepared to prepay in advance as well. Feel free to email me for my payment info.

Thank you,
Greg

Grey03

Established Member
Hey Rick,
If I get a 3.1 pulley do I need a chip? How about a 3.4? Do you guys even sell a 3.4? Anyone else who knows please chime in.

Thanks

Jon

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by SweetSVT99
Sorry guys, Rick is going to be busy all weekend installing a new clutch, flywheel, and headers in my Contour. :burnout:

Maybe next time :p

I wish. :D

See everyone at the shooutout!!

.....WTH Steve, we might as well drop a Terminator powerplant in that thing! ;-) :rolling:

Originally posted by AmazonRacing
Yes we'll put the exhaust on too!!! I'll have my number # installer do it. hehehe We don't want to leave him out do we JB? lol

Rick

.....we have to be nice to Doug, he's a very sensitive guy ya know :rolleyes: :lol:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by JB
.....WTH Steve, we might as well drop a Terminator powerplant in that thing! ;-) :rolling:

.....we have to be nice to Doug, he's a very sensitive guy ya know :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

slth69

Established Member
So what times will you guys be doing this?? About the only time i could get down there would be like friday by 6ish?? would thta be ok??

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by slth69
So what times will you guys be doing this?? About the only time i could get down there would be like friday by 6ish?? would thta be ok??

What would you like installed?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
you have to show up to get it installed though Larry :p

take the L cross country to break in those new heads! :burnout:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
hehe...yeah, I bet you would! :-D

and if you got here and we didn't have it, I sure wouldn't wanna be the one to tell you! :chicken:

9900blueoval

Established Member
Hey Ohio??? what section is columbus in east west north ?????? does I-80 run near the track whats the weather for the weekend look like so far???

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by slth69
2.8 pulley, chip, and possibly idler, and of course the belt.

we can do it.... Just give Linn a call and let her know what you need.... we may just do it at the Hooters Party. :beer:

Grey03

Established Member
9900blueoval, Columbus is in the center of the state. I70 runs next to the track. It is supposed to be sunny on friday and cloudy on Sat, Sun, Highs in low 80's. That of course is subject to change.

Users who are viewing this thread