Free House Music Mixes

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
My brother and I got into this within the last year or so, started off using free trials of Virtual DJ and plugging our lap tops into home stereo's lol. I'm decent lol, but he's gotten really good at it, getting booked for a lot of parties and events at schools and stuff. Basic equipment for now, but it gets the job done. Numark Mixer, Virtual DJ Pro on the laptop, Gemini 15" sub and two speakers, lots of lighting, etc. So now when he "practices" at home he's been recording little mixes and throwing them up on facebook. If you like house music, you'll like them ::

Most recent:

You Told Me to Come Over by DjTechie on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Couple more:

Smells like Unholey Grail by DjTechie on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I Really Got Swagger by DjTechie on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I'll update this as he posts new ones online. :)

97snakebite

Established Member
u need to step your game up on your equipment...i have rane tt57, pioneer 1000s, 2 QSC 18" subs, 2 15" QSC towers....I still have my technic 1200s but dont use them that much...im a club dj so my equipment hardly leaves the house....if u guys need music let me know...i have mostly mainstream (clean and dirty) top 40 cut, mash ups, house too much to list...400 gigs worth of songs with intro(16 bar/8bar)

Last edited:

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
Okay? He's just starting, does it because he loves the music and has fun doing it. Not trying to impress anyone, just sharing some good stuff. :)

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
haha I caught you before the edit. Shittt if you have a way to get to your stuff online let me know, we'd definitely appreciate it!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks, downloaded the second link.... smells like uholly grail

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
Forgot to keep updating this. He's put out a handful since my last post, this is his latest::

Everybody Loves the Dance Floor by DjTechie on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

And this one is another favorite of mine::

Parental Advisory: Dirty Dutch by DjTechie on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

He also got his first gig at Club Cinema down here, it's a huge place used for raves and big-name house events. Can't wait to see him live there, I've been to the club before and they've got a killer sound/light set-up.

Global Events :: P R E S E N T S :: UNITY 3 :: 3251 N. Federal Hwy Pompano Beach FL :: July 23rd 2011

Users who are viewing this thread