free cobra bob shifter gasket for any mct member who is first to reply

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
well, I had this and did not use it so it is up for grabs.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
postban said:
ooooh, I've always wanted one

I need one to ease up on the messy application of silicone. Quieter shifting has always been one of my goals as well :rollseyes :p

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
sorry my instant email notification is not working. Dave pm me your address and I will send it out. sorry plan b if you can talk dave out of it then it is yours.

Jpjr

Established Member
plan b said:
I need one to ease up on the messy application of silicone. Quieter shifting has always been one of my goals as well :rollseyes :p

silicone is a better gasket = quieter. bob's gasket is no mess and re-useable though which makes it ideal for guys like me that do shifter/clutch/trans crap every other week :)

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Kiddk1 said:
sorry my instant email notification is not working. Dave pm me your address and I will send it out. sorry plan b if you can talk dave out of it then it is yours.

HOLY SHIT!!! I get delivery too WHEEEEE-HaHHHHHHHHH. I always liked you k-man!!!!

Buying you a drink next shindig fer sure.

PM sent :banana: :bowdown: :banana: :bowdown: :banana: :bowdown:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Jpjr said:
silicone is a better gasket = quieter. bob's gasket is no mess and re-useable though which makes it ideal for guys like me that do shifter/clutch/trans crap every other week :)

I was j/k about the silicone. I laugh @ the cobra bob shifter gasket because that guy has 50,000 posts and hasn't had a cobra for 2-3 years. It's not bad to have a gasket though! Just some good natured sarcasm is all :)
Ok, now it is time to go drink that dark beer that Doug gave me! :beer:

Jpjr

Established Member
plan b said:
I was j/k about the silicone. I laugh @ the cobra bob shifter gasket because that guy has 50,000 posts and hasn't had a cobra for 2-3 years. It's not bad to have a gasket though! Just some good natured sarcasm is all :)
Ok, now it is time to go drink that dark beer that Doug gave me! :beer:

that beer smelled pretty hard-core. probaly get a buzz after just one.. :burnout:

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
postban said:
HOLY SHIT!!! I get delivery too WHEEEEE-HaHHHHHHHHH. I always liked you k-man!!!!

Buying you a drink next shindig fer sure.

PM sent :banana: :bowdown: :banana: :bowdown: :banana: :bowdown:
SWEEEEET :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread