Freddy Brown 4STBE Auto (4R70W) F/S

stroked mach

Established Member
trade a great working 6speed and all you need and a grand if you can do that ill take it fig I would try to help you out lmk and thanks would love to have this

Fast Orange

Established Member
trade a great working 6speed and all you need and a grand if you can do that ill take it fig I would try to help you out lmk and thanks would love to have this
Sorry, I don't have a car for the 6spd. Just trying to sell this transmission, thanks

Fast Orange

Established Member
Ok, I need to get 3500.00 for this setup, Pro Torque convertor & driveshaft included if you have a SRA. Local p/u preferred, 3500.00 willing to travel within reason of the metro NY/NJ area. If I have to ship, 3700.00, shipping is around 200.00 with insurance.

Fast Orange

Established Member
As people have stated in this thread this transmission costs alot more more than what I am asking, the Pro Torque convertor alone is 2K. It has all the go fast upgrades and will handle alot of power and is in perfect working condition (It was just refreshened 3/13) I can do 3250.00 Shipped! with driveshaft and I might have an extra convertor to throw in the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread