Freaking Really?!?!?!?!

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
So I guy in my barracks has a STOCK 2002 Roush GT Stage three. He swears to god it dyno'd 732 to the wheels but I looked at that car before he bought it because I wanted it. Ended up waiting and getting my cobra.

Stock those do like 365 at the crank.

Should I embarrass him or not?

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
WIth no second I am thinking a 60 roll should be good. By the time I go to shift into forth he will be far back enough that I won't even shift.

gearhead08

Established Member
So I guy in my barracks has a STOCK 2002 Roush GT Stage three. He swears to god it dyno'd 732 to the wheels but I looked at that car before he bought it because I wanted it. Ended up waiting and getting my cobra.

and i saw a challenger rt with a cai dyno at 505 hp on a stupid mustang dyno that wasnt calibrated right... then i put my gt500 on it and it had like 360 hp wtf lol...

Adiabatik

Banned
There seems to be quite a few auto tools in El Paso. A lot of people who have absolutely no clue about cars but think they do. I've never been to a city that was remotely close.

Planter

Banned

he was only counting his hp in half-portions.

Users who are viewing this thread