Frank Mir is looking ripped

svtstnglvr

GEAA!!!!
Established Member
brock lesnar vs. frank mir july 11. I gotta go with my boy frank, I've always been a big fan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DabdOeddgY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - UFC 100: Frank Mir Pounds the Pads.[/ame]

Bultrowicz

Established Member
Lol he better be in shape for the monster that hes going to have to face. Brock is going to own him, I like Mir but hes not going to pulll off a win this time.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
ripped? fedor sure as hell doesn't look ripped(he always appears to have a slight gut actually), but he dominates mother****ers!

ehh, it's not like lesnar isn't doing this same thing. can not wait for this match, no matter the outcome!!!

svtstnglvr

GEAA!!!!
Established Member
ripped? fedor sure as hell doesn't look ripped(he always appears to have a slight gut actually), but he dominates mother****ers!

ehh, it's not like lesnar isn't doing this same thing. can not wait for this match, no matter the outcome!!!

fedor has retard strength, you gotta love the iron marshmello lol

93ChevKilR

Established Member

I'm sorry...... but what???? What does that have to do with anything?? This is a vid of Frank Mir, who is going to fight Brock Lesnar. Get off Fedor's sack!!!

VAMPIR3

Established Member
MIR looks like a man on a mission.... You can just see it in his eyes. He wants this and I dont see Lesner stopping him:rockon:

93ChevKilR

Established Member
I saw him on something recently and he lifted up his shirt to show off his gut, except it was actually cut up. Hope he cracks lesnar hard in the chin.

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
i just hope Lesner taps out with a broken leg, knee, arm, shoulder.... i just want that big a-hole outta MMA..

I want the better fighter to win... not just cause theyre huge... wheres the talent in being big?

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
I'm sorry...... but what???? What does that have to do with anything?? This is a vid of Frank Mir, who is going to fight Brock Lesnar. Get off Fedor's sack!!!

It's what Fedor fans do...

Can't wait for the fight!

I think it's a toss up.

ToyoFl

Established Member
i just hope Lesner taps out with a broken leg, knee, arm, shoulder.... i just want that big a-hole outta MMA..

I want the better fighter to win... not just cause theyre huge... wheres the talent in being big?

huh? Do you not realize that Lesnar was an NCAA champion wrestler? He is freakishly fast, strong, and smart, not just big.

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
hahah damn when i heard about this fight, i was thinking Mir should really lean out a bit, since he had a little baggage. And now i see he fulfilled that. I think hes gonna take this

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
:nonono:

huh? Do you not realize that Lesnar was an NCAA champion wrestler? He is freakishly fast, strong, and smart, not just big.

Fast.... for his size.
Strong ..... yes...
Smart? so is a dolphin.

My entire arguement is that he IS NOT a good MMA fighter... he's just BIG!
theres alot of fighters with a wrestling background, it does work in theyre favor for body control and take down defense... but when the ref says FIGHT.... you better know how. And what pisses me off is when some giant a-hole wins a fight when he lays on top of someone and monkey punches theyre skull til the ref stops it... well DUH... i could easily man handle someone 60lbs lighter than me too!!!

Im just hoping he gets caught.... thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread