RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
she looks like the mother allot.

No homo, but Kurt was the better looking of the two hahaaha

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
She's pretty cute. She's not supposed to be a supermodel, you guys are just a tough crowd lol

Sap

Established Member
Courtney Love had her high points where she was bangable, but that was when I was in middle school.

The daughter looks alot like her, minus the drugs.

she looks like the mother allot.

No homo, but Kurt was the better looking of the two hahaaha

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
:lol:

Sad over a *********** junkie that decided to kiss a shotgun and take the easy way out of making overrated music?

:bored:

:nonono: we cant be fwends now.:( Nirvana was and still is one of the best grunge bands of all time. not to mention their very real influence on every thing from the early 90's to now. reguradless of your musical taste, thats pure and simple fact.

and he didnt kill himself, kinda hard to pull the trigger on a shot gun with your shoes on. not to mention the suicide note that wasnt in his handwriting. that crazy bitch killed him, not a doubt in my mind.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
:nonono: we cant be fwends now.:( Nirvana was and still is one of the best grunge bands of all time. not to mention their very real influence on every thing from the early 90's to now. reguradless of your musical taste, thats pure and simple fact.

and he didnt kill himself, kinda hard to pull the trigger on a shot gun with your shoes on. not to mention the suicide note that wasnt in his handwriting. that crazy bitch killed him, not a doubt in my mind.

There have been PLENTY of suicides with shotguns, it's possible. You just prefer to not believe someone with such success ended his life. He was in the pits of drug use and depression and his thoughts over took his ability to make the correct choice.

Empty V

Established Member

Here we go with the conspiracy theories. What was that documentary called again? The best thing that Nirvana did was give us an egotistical Dave Grohl.

When Nirvana was big I couldn't stand them. The only song I ever like was called First Chorus Verse which I think only appeared on a compilation CD called No Alternative. All dude did was whine and play the same 4 notes. When compared to Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, Saigon Kick, Fig Dish plus all these other Chicago grunge bands Nirvana's music was simplistic and weak.

Sap

Established Member
Say what you like but Smells like team spirit is still played regularly.

Name one Pearl Jam, SP or similar band of the times song like that. Even Bullet with Butterfly wings has faded into obscurity.

[Disclaimer: I listened to all those bands back in the day]

Here we go with the conspiracy theories. What was that documentary called again? The best thing that Nirvana did was give us an egotistical Dave Grohl.

When Nirvana was big I couldn't stand them. The only song I ever like was called First Chorus Verse which I think only appeared on a compilation CD called No Alternative. All dude did was whine and play the same 4 notes. When compared to Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, Saigon Kick, Fig Dish plus all these other Chicago grunge bands Nirvana's music was simplistic and weak.

Empty V

Established Member
Say what you like but Smells like team spirit is still played regularly.

Name one Pearl Jam, SP or similar band of the times song like that. Even Bullet with Butterfly wings has faded into obscurity.

[Disclaimer: I listened to all those bands back in the day]

So if it's on regular rotation it's deemed as good? I disagree 100%. there's a ton of shit played on the radio that's been played for years. It was crap then and it's still crap now. I actualy don't listen to the radio at all and disconnected the FM antenna from the back of my headunit. But when I am in earshot (at the gym) of a radio I actually hear a lot more old Smashing Pumpkins the Nirvana.

Users who are viewing this thread