Established Member
IMG_0178-1.gif

IMG_0179.gif

IMG_0223.gif

IMG_0204.gif

birch

Go 'Eers!
Established Member
I also have a set of black chrome FR500 18x10/9's on my white '03. Bought mine June of '07, and encountered finish problems earlier last year. Which was weird because I only used meguiars soap and water and had less than 2k miles on them. Took me almost six months, but got two replacement wheels under the three year finish warranty this week (finally).

Bottomline (for the black chrome) do not use any type of wheel cleaner or polish, it's not needed. Just mild soap, water and dry.

But thanks to Wheel Replicas for honoring their warranty. I will do business with them again if needed.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
THAT's what I been waiting for! I obviously have a blk one and posted pics of my newly arrived BLACK/CHROM FR500's!!! Can't wait to see it man! ^ GL

ATFPat

Established Member
^^ It looks sooo sick but I dont wanna post pics with the 4x4 look haha. I m having my SS springs put on so it ll be low as well ... cant frigen wait.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Send me pic on the DL by PM... I wanna c NOW! We got the same set up and I am pretty much far from putting my wheels back on and down from the jacks... Workin on accessories and looks rt now... Cleaned up the exhaust and polish next! and re-painting the red calipurs soon to...Then!!! mounting the feet back on so I can roll her to the shop to replace my clutch assembly...

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Yeah! I struggled for days on in!!! Then broke down either B/C or chrome... I saw it this way... I weeded black.polished lip out cuz everything in the street nowadays has the theme or set up... From truck, to reg passenger cars to ricers to ballers... VERY POPULAR here in Tampa... So, why not have both... Something you just don't see round here... and thats hard! Cuz Tampa to me is your customized car city!!! And now that the SuperBowl is here...Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhyt! forget bout it! anyways... Think bout it....Hope that helps....

ATFPat

Established Member
Here three pics I took really quicky!. I ll be taking more this weekend with better scenery haha and no salt on the tires. I got a set of Sport springs on so they should settle more. I ve actully noticed a difference in the past few hours of driving it. Seems to sit along lower then when I took the pics!
DSCN0135.gif

cobraleftside.gif

cobra2.gif

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
YAY! ...... for now... BETTER PICS OR BAN!!! jfwy! Nice!!! Now I can't wait!!! What tires u running out back... I think Im going to go with a 305 or 315/35/18....

Users who are viewing this thread