FR500 Wheels...black or Anthracite??

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I was thinking about getting the FR500 wheels, and I can't decide which will look better on it, the black or the Anthracite. I have a 01 Silver GT. So if you guys have any pics of either I would really appreciate it. Everybody I've asked, half say Black and the other half say Anthracite would look better on my car. Doh!

RyClef331

Established Member
Dude...I swear I had to be one of the first 10 people in the U.S. to get the FR-500's in Anthracite b/c I couldn't find ANY pics after I bought them. Well, here several months later, my stang sits awaiting it motor, tranny, and suspension transplants. The FR-500's now sit in my bed room on display waiting to be the finishing touch on Project N20 Grenade.

Yuckfou

Huge Member
Established Member
Not sure how they'd look on silver. Here's my black on black '03.

IMG_2724.JPG

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Originally posted by Yuckfou
Not sure how they'd look on silver. Here's my black on black '03.

IMG_2724.JPG
Very Very nice. i am jealous of your rims. how much did those cost?

313Speed

Banned
Damn.. I plan on ordering my black FR500's this week. They look sick on that black cobra.... can't wait to see them on my shaved 03 Cobra! Question... do they come in 10 or 11 inch width?

Yuckfou

Huge Member
Established Member
Originally posted by 313Speed
Damn.. I plan on ordering my black FR500's this week. They look sick on that black cobra.... can't wait to see them on my shaved 03 Cobra! Question... do they come in 10 or 11 inch width?

I'm not sure anyone is making them that wide yet. Wheelreplicas only show 18x9. I haven't checked Ford but I doubt they are making them that wide either.

If I see any I'll post a link here.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Alright thanx for the responses. I guess i'm going to have to get the Anthracite FR500's then. I'm thinking of getting a little bit more as well in the looks department. Just think the wheels, Cobra R Hood, and Roush front. I think that would look really good and give it an aggressive look. Just the only thing i wonder about is if i can lower it or not. Like will the Roush front scrape a lot? I'm thinking of getting all that. We'll see. For now....i'll just order the rims. Thanx again! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah also I was going here. They have free shipping over 50 bucks! http://www.mustangtuning.com/mustangtuning/18inchwheels.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread