FR500 Intake and N/A cams

coolguy10786

Established Member
I'm selling my FR500 intake and custom hitech spec'd comp cams. The cams only have about 5000 miles of use on them, but are still in the motor. They should be coming out this weekend. Great cams with good low and mid range power with a nice top end pull! Only reason I am selling is to go with a more aggressive set spec'd for my new combo.

The FR500 has the all the fittings on it for the pcv port and such and all bolts. It also has the computer and actuator cables. I do not have the alternator bracket for it; ford racing wouldn't help so i just fabbed my own. Its in great shape and is not painted so its still the ugly green color. No longer avaible through ford racing. There is no upper intake gasket, but i just used a bead a silcone and it worked great! Will post pics tomorrow.

PM me with any questions or offers

Jeremy

coolguy10786

Established Member
Here you go:
Duration @ .006 tappet lift: 269 259

Valve timing Open Close
@ .050 Int: 6 BTDC 48 ABDC
Exh: 47 BBDC 3 ATDC
Specs for cam installed at 111.0 intake centerline
Intake duration: 234@ .050"
Exhaust duration: 224 @ .050"
LSA: 113 Lift: .475/.450

Very similar to the Comp 106400s. These were spec'd for a stock shortblock, ported heads, and ported intake. You will need new springs. They make peak power right around 7000rpm, so with the stock runner length it will be a little lower.

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
I'm selling my FR500 intake and custom hitech spec'd comp cams. The cams only have about 5000 miles of use on them, but are still in the motor. They should be coming out this weekend. Great cams with good low and mid range power with a nice top end pull! Only reason I am selling is to go with a more aggressive set spec'd for my new combo.

The FR500 has the all the fittings on it for the pcv port and such and all bolts. It also has the computer and actuator cables. I do not have the alternator bracket for it; ford racing wouldn't help so i just fabbed my own. Its in great shape and is not painted so its still the ugly green color. No longer avaible through ford racing. There is no upper intake gasket, but i just used a bead a silcone and it worked great! Will post pics tomorrow.

PM me with any questions or offers

Jeremy

Pics of the manifold and asking price?

MJ

coolguy10786

Established Member
Pics of FR500 Intake

DSC00783.jpg

DSC00784.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

Injectors aren't included, just didn't feel like taking them out. The computer and cables are included, but are still in the engine bay. I do have a window switch and tach adaptor i could throw in for the right price.

I'm also willing to do trades+ cash for your stock intake. I need this thing gone! PM me any offers and don't miss out on the best intake made by ford racing hands down!

Users who are viewing this thread