Fpdm?

RamboCobra

GET SOME!
Established Member
So my FPDM took a crap on me and i need some advice on what i should do.im full bolt on and going to 80lb inj i want to run e85 i have twin gt pumps but im kind of blank on what i shoud do:shrug:. and i dont want to go return fuel set up right now. is it worth it to get fule rails also ?

any help would be great thanks

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
So my FPDM took a crap on me and i need some advice on what i should do.im full bolt on and going to 80lb inj i want to run e85 i have twin gt pumps but im kind of blank on what i shoud do:shrug:. and i dont want to go returnless right now. is it worth it to get fule rails?

any help would be great thanks

I am confused... You do not want to go returnless but you have a FPDM???? If you are return style then stay that way. replace the FPDM with relays.

RamboCobra

GET SOME!
Established Member
i did the whole 04 cobra swap i put the car on the dyno and the stock FPDM went bad im not sure what happen. i have the stock 04 cobra fule setup with twin gts

GodStang

Established Member
What numbers does you car make now? I would think on E85 just replace the FPDM if you do not want to go return style. No idea on what your complete setup is and what you will make power wise so telling you what exact setup is hard. Fuel rails are not a must since people have made decent power on stock rails.

RamboCobra

GET SOME!
Established Member
What numbers does you car make now? I would think on E85 just replace the FPDM if you do not want to go return style. No idea on what your complete setup is and what you will make power wise so telling you what exact setup is hard. Fuel rails are not a must since people have made decent power on stock rails.

untuned with 2.8 upper/long tubes/TB plenum/HE/ it made 430hp 460tq on the second pass wicth is where i think it went bad it leaned out up top and it made 407hp and 487tq still untuned. whats in my sig is what im gunna run now i have all the parts im putting them on now. I want to run E85 but dont know if i should with 60lbs. and should i get after market FPDM? and is it 1 or 2 iv seen ppl run 2? thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread