fpdm? boosta pump? fore hat

2face

Established Member
just installed the fore hat with 8an line to rails. now i have 2 fpdm's with harness plus a boosta pump. how should i wire this boosta pump in BEFORE? or after the fpdm's. thanks :rockon:

RoadRash

Established Member
just installed the fore hat with 8an line to rails. now i have 2 fpdm's with harness plus a boosta pump. how should i wire this boosta pump in BEFORE? or after the fpdm's. thanks :rockon:

Each fpdm has seperate wires to each fuel pump .. how are you going to wire it after the fpdm? I dont have a bap wired up and I am running the fore hat, -8an lines, and dual fpdms. My duty cycle was < 80% with a whipple 2.3 gen II and a 3" pulley.

Try it without the bap and datalog, then decide.

2face

Established Member
i think you would run the hot wire from the fpdm to the boosta pump then to the pump? im really not sure thats why im asking for advise so i dont blow up my sh**. thanks for the advise. im tryin to contact KB and leathal. i did have 2 bap 2 fpdm . i want to eleminate 1 if not both . i am still running the stock fuel rails.

GodStang

Established Member
What mods do you have? You should only need one or the other if you are under 700rwhp.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
What mods do you have? You should only need one or the other if you are under 700rwhp.

I agree if under 700 you should not need the BAP. I am assuming you have GT pumps. I have about the same set-up except stock lines and my fuel duty cycle is 77%. I have a whipple with a 3.00 pulley. No BAP for me. If you do use the BAP wouldn't you need the one for the GT 500 for the dual FPDM's?

Last edited:

2face

Established Member
yes i would need that instead i was told to run 2 baps 2 fpdm's 2 gt pumps. fore hat bigger line oh yeah fuel rails!!!WTF!!

cobra=trouble

Established Member
i got
BA 2400
60's
GT 40 PUMPS
LETHAL FORE HAT, SINGLE OUT
TWIN FPDM'S
THE FUEL LINE UP GRADE KIT
WITH ''NO BAP'' AT THIS TIME

MY FPDC IS AT 82% with K.B 2.6 STOCK LOWER 3.25 UPPER IS 18/19 PSI .
YOU SEE MY #S BELOW THAT ONE 104 UNLEADED

good luck'

Last edited:

bubblehead93

Established Member
i have seen the wiring diagram you need on this sight in posts probably 2 or 3 times in the last week. please search. also, wire in the bap before, need a 40 amp bap assuming gt pumps.

bubblehead93

Established Member
dual_fpdm_wiring.jpg

here ya go...

also...

WestCoastMustangs.com

:beer:

bubblehead93

Established Member
oops wrong one, let me look again...

edit, nevermind - just wire the bap with fused red bap wire to pin 87 of the relay, split the unfused red bap wire between the DG/YW wire going to each fpdm using the previously posted drawing. again, pre-fpdm.

lol - like cobra=trouble sent you a link for

Last edited:

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
we ended up removing my bap with the dual gt pumps, fore hat, dual fpdms, -8 line, and new fuel rails as it was getting more than enough fuel without it. i agree with godstang as its a one or the other type of deal.

Users who are viewing this thread