FP duty cycle at idle / load

KJ Hoppus

Black2k3svt
Established Member
I tried searching for what I should be getting for fpdc at idle to see were my car stands. I just installed a BAP and LP Wire upgrade. I idle around .20X with the bap set to 0. under 90% load it goes to .39X.

Stock pumps, stock injectors. 2.93 upper only. logging with xcal 3. most of the searches results came up with people idle around 30-40% fpdc. So am I to understand im at 20% or so at idle or am I missing something.

Trying to get ready for the whipple. Thanks in advance for the help.

Black306

Established Member
Depending on the PID you used, the number should be doubled. If you are showing .20X @ idle, then you are using the need-to-be-doubled PID. That means you are at about 40%@idle, which sounds about right. If you turn up the BAP all the way, your duty cycle should drop to about 36% (reading .18X).

KJ Hoppus

Black2k3svt
Established Member
Depending on the PID you used, the number should be doubled. If you are showing .20X @ idle, then you are using the need-to-be-doubled PID. That means you are at about 40%@idle, which sounds about right. If you turn up the BAP all the way, your duty cycle should drop to about 36% (reading .18X).

Thats what I was looking for. I'm going to see what it's at with the bap set on max. Thanks again man.

Users who are viewing this thread