Foxcatcher...good redbox rental!

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Just watched it last night. Very good movie about the murder of Olympian Dave Schultz. Steve Carell plays a very good part.

Good rental for $2 bucks.

Carry on....

Edited...added video for those not familiar with it

[youtube_browser]8361stZ8n0w[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Watched it last weekend, well made movie and worth watching even if you don't have any particular interest in wrestling.

tnuce10

Established Member
I really liked it.

Like FromGTtoSVT said...the story is crazy. It's worth spending 15 minutes on Wiki to understand the real life events before you start the movie.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't seen the movie although I've quite familiar with the actual story of DuPont but I would enjoying watching this view on the story. The only problem I have I have is how two of the actors seem quite talented and have shown how they can excel from one genre to the next but the third actor is merely a "pretty" face who couldn't out act a cabbage patch doll.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I haven't seen the movie although I've quite familiar with the actual story of DuPont but I would enjoying watching this view on the story. The only problem I have I have is how two of the actors seem quite talented and have shown how they can excel from one genre to the next but the third actor is merely a "pretty" face who couldn't out act a cabbage patch doll.

I agree. Ruffalo and and Carell are the shinning stars in this one.

4a7191a

Established Member
Never knowing of or rather being to young to remember the incident that the movies about I was like wow when DuPont went ultimately insane. Good acting in that movie though it was slow going I still enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread