Foxbody cobra guys will be happy...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Oh dear lord, Ive been waiting for a game like this with a damn fox... If I could paint it teal with chrome HREs or CCWs, stroker, blower, Griggs suspension it'd be everything I'd want to build in a new fox...

I hope they are some used cheapy ones u can start the game with, Ill be bustin some slow ass ricers up!:lol1:

If anyone gets this day one and gets a hold of a fox, i will buy it (assuming they have the trade post thing again).:beer:

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
Don't forget, FM3 has drag racing as well with the ability to have different sized front and rear tires...:D

Now if they just put an FB RX7 in there....

Fat-cat

Established Member
I heard there was a 03-04 cobra in the game but have not seen a screen shot to prove it

Got Boost?

Established Member
I'm buying a 360 just for this game. Been playing the second one at a friends house lately.

If they have draglite look alikes in the game I can make a replica of my car.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Finally!!!

STROKD, in Forza 2 you could literally paint your car almost any color you wanted. There were tons of choices. I'm sure part 3 will have the same thing.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
So no fog lights and the black painted 94/95 GT wheels with chrome center caps make it a '93 Cobra R, right?

They were lighter (rear seat delete, no radio etc etc), 4 wheel disc, more power and better suspension just to name a few things.

Cobra R's are more than just cosmetic, they are street legal race cars.

Users who are viewing this thread