Foxbody CAI, Injectors, MAF, Filter $100 Shipped!

32icon321

Established Member
Hello SVT,

I have several parts that I have just taken off of my coupe for the installation of a supercharger. The car ran great when the parts were taken off. I do not know the mileage (were on the car when I bought it last year, Ive put 5k on it) and cannot guarantee anything here other than it ran perfect before dis-assembly, and that was last week.

The one issue that I did notice is on one of the injectors some of the plastic broke off. I am not sure when this happened but it looks like it has been that way for awhile. This is pictured.

I do not know the brand of the intake kit but it ran the filter inside of the engine bay and looked fairly nice with my polished upper and lower

I do not know the size of the MAF, but after a little research I think that it is just a stock MAF to run with the 24 LB injectors.

These are 24 LB injectors manufactured by Ford.

I am looking to get $100 shipped plus paypal fees for everything pictured. This includes the hose clamps and rubber (maybe silicone?) connectors as well. This price is negotiable, as I am just getting rid of clutter and saving up for my tune next month.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will respond as best I can.
The best way to reach me will be by email at TreyQ63 at yahoo dot com

IMG_0356_zpsdpkjdfv5.jpg

IMG_0357_zpsv6c8qvu7.jpg

IMG_0358_zpsnrxhrwnx.jpg

IMG_0350_zpstyxund5u.jpg

IMG_0353_zpsh9osm246.jpg

IMG_0354_zpsuktnf7gf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread