Foxbody addicts need your insight on a deal, details inside.

1loudmouthpony

Established Member
My friend has a 1 owner 93 gt hatchback with 96k original miles. royal blue upper, titanium lower. (my ideal color combo)

unmolested other than full exhaust and 3.73 gears and a full 5 lug rear disc brake setup from a 96 cobra.

the paint is flawless other than a small patch by the emblem on the hatch and the cowl was slightly bent from the hood flying up. (Ive seen ALOT worse than the damage this has)

has 96 cobra wheels. car is tight rides excellent doesnt run to for being facotory. For me he states, hed let it go for 4000 cash. is this a good deal? Ive been around foxes for 7 years and this is one of the cleaner ones ive seen.

heres some pics whats she worth in your opinion?

new_car_3.jpgnew_car.jpgnew_car_2.jpg

smashedheadcat

Established Member
I'd buy that in a blink of an eye. Color looks to be reef blue though. I picked up one 2.5 years ago (all stock) that has black interior, 4" cowl hood, nice paint, and similar miles for $4700 + 800 to ship it. It needed tires also. I've got around $7K in it now after doing 93 cobra wheels/tires, full exhaust, and a few interior pieces (ash tray door repair, center console arm rest pad etc.)

TL DNR = A steal at $4K

1loudmouthpony

Established Member
yes sorry it is reef blue. we made up a deal yesterday for a straight trade for my trickflow top end 90gt for his car but since we like ours so much and mine being my first car, I just couldnt see my self letting it go. So he suggested that I can drive his car when ever I like, we swapped foxes for a week :coolman:.. im cool with that I suppose.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Cresaptown, haha, I went to school in Cresaptown for awhile. All my family is still in that area. Was just up there last week for the Frostburg Cruise. That car looks great. He still selling it?

1loudmouthpony

Established Member
Cresaptown, haha, I went to school in Cresaptown for awhile. All my family is still in that area. Was just up there last week for the Frostburg Cruise. That car looks great. He still selling it?

small world lol, as of now he wanted to keep it, but since weve switched cars for a week, the longer he has mine the more he wants to trade. His car has a exhaust leak and at one time two header bolts backed out. smog has been removed and I need to install a clutch cable for him, after driving the car for two days Id be happy with the trade, im looking forward to fixing all the little inperfections with this car even if he wants it back after the weeks done. Its honeslty one of the most solid foxbodies ive ever been in.

Users who are viewing this thread