Ace5Oh

Established Member
Must be a member to view.

**Edit I registered. Looks good!

Last edited:

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Man I have wanted that same setup for a while. I didnt know that you would have to do fab work though. Pretty easy I guess. What did you cut it with? Plasma?

Tango7

Established Member
I did mine in my 93 a few years ago.. I cut mine with a cut off wheel.. I agree with the fox pedals being close..

slowfive-o

Established Member
i used a mini reciprocating air saw.
foxpedals021.jpg

fox pedals
foxpedals019.jpg

trace
foxpedals022.jpg

cut
foxpedals012.jpg

bend
foxpedals011.jpg

weld
foxpedals007.jpg

install

trey193

Established Member
I did this with my 03 Cobra/90Notchback conversion here a couple weeks ago, huge difference. Nice job looks really good.

caliboy08

Established Member
that looks sweet!!:rockon: would love to do that to my fox..
what metal type/size was used to make the covers? and does the accelerator pedal just swap over? thanks..

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
what metal type/size was used to make the covers? and does the accelerator pedal just swap over? thanks..

In his post on the other site he says that the dead pedal and gas pedal are direct swaps. The brake and clutch need to be fabbed to fit. I wana do this really bad though. Looks awsome!

slowfive-o

Established Member

it was 12 ga. steel (appox. 1/8 inch), and like he said the dead pedal and gas pedal are direct swaps like sn95 cars, its no too hard just takes a little time and some tools, mini air saw, bench grinder, vice, welder, and hand tools

slowfive-o

Established Member
i'm gonna be making another pair of these pedals soon, would anybody be interested in buying some premade, ready to install pedals like i made to do the conversion, i was thinking like $20-$25 shipped for a pair,

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
I would....

Wade, Bill Smith's Auto Sales in London has a nice red fox hatch with nice black interior. It was on Craigslist for $2500 and he be me to it by a day this past sunday. We need to go look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread