Fox lovers inside!

1slosvt

Established Member
Cleaned up the ol' 92 today. :pepper: This is my "daily" driver mustang. I'm only around to drive it 2 or 3 times a week. Pretty much stock w/102K. It has off road-h, flomaster catback, BBK lowering springs, sn95 front brakes and 98 cobra wheels. Enjoy!!

stuff003.jpg

stuff008.gif

stuff010.jpg

1slosvt

Established Member
DirtyD916 said:
prestine, just needs new center and inner headlights

LOL!! Yeah, I actually put the clear ones in right after I took those pics but it was too dark out to take more pics. I'll get some more later.

Coiled03

Established Member
NICE ride, man! I love those wheels on that color combination, and body style.

TheSVTKid

Established Member
My Daily Driver is a 1984 svo.

She has 239,000 miles on her, and stick ticking..... Stock motor.
I had the stock Tranny in her till about 2,000 miles ago, when I just couldn't bear double cluching it anymore, since it had NO syncros left in her.

I replaced the 7.5" rear with a built 8.8 I found cheap, after a 6,500 Clutch dump took care of the 7.5 in about a half second....

I love my SVO soooooo much, plus the GF has pretty much adopted it as part of the family. I honestly would love to buy another daily driver.....but I haven't had a reason yet, and this thing just saves me money....

Gas and oil, Gas and oil.......thats all she takes. And not much oil, just changes every now and then.....

Fox bodies for the win!
EA

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Here is my pile. The weather is getting warmer here finally. the motor is out and being rebuilt as we speak w/forged internals. Cant wait to see the final results.

747498_49_full.jpg

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
1992sc50 said:
Here is my pile. The weather is getting warmer here finally. the motor is out and being rebuilt as we speak w/forged internals. Cant wait to see the final results.

747498_49_full.jpg

u got those one piece headlights!nice
how do u like them so far , and would u mind posting more pictures of them ??
3 of my friends wanna get those lights , but theyre not sure yet

Raven519

Established Member
dsc00624.jpg

daily driver even in the snow...331 stroker, built AOD, 03 cobra IRS still with stock 3.55s...cobra brakes all around...

Users who are viewing this thread