Fox body yellow twin turbo/ saleen wheels

speedster356

Established Member
hey, guys looking for the Yellow twin turbo notchback mustang that was in i think muscle mustang fast fords. It had large 18x10 back wheels, and it was truley bad ass. i cant find it anywhere. i wana see some pics of it. The motor i think that was in it was a 03 cobra. Thanks guys.. Happy motoring. MIKE> someone must have a link to it, or some pics..... :D

Last edited:

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
the one that had the ugly ass ricer/pocket rocket pipes on it???

amazing car , but it had the uglies pipes ever , i think they were cover in carbon fiber

speedster356

Established Member
yeah.. yes.... the one with the ugly exhaust tips, but that car was the dopest.... yes... ... where is this car... i want to see it i again.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Car is from Ga and was at the FFW in Atlanta in 2003. Exhaust was all pieced together due to a mini tub in the rear...every time we went by the hood never came up. Cool car.......ricer pipes

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
yeah isnt it a 5.4 single turbo??? oh and those saleen wheels are are like 18x11 inches wide right??

Boostedfour

Established Member
speedster356 said:
thanks man, yes.. i forgot its a single turbo. awesome you found it. good job. bad ass car. :beer: You rock

Easy find I look at and drool over this one every chance i get ....

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
The only reason it had those MUFFLERS are cuz they redisigned the rear suspension to fit those 18x12's.

Sweet car. Not sure what'd I do if I had to do that though.

Matt

whitesnake01

Established Member
Car is here in Atlanta. Awesome Car! You can't even here it running next to my cobra. He and Tim Lynch (fastest street car) hang out together all the time. I feel inferior when they are around!

Users who are viewing this thread