Fox Body/Video Project For My Best Friend (R.I.P.)

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
OK, this project is a long way off, but here 'goes. If you're pressed for time, please skip to the "What I need" paragraphs.

In summary, my best friend (Matt Peterson) died April 28th 2007. About 7 months before he died, he told me that if anything ever happened to him, he wants me to take his Fox and do it up proper. I accepted, right after telling him that he better live and do it himself. That didn't happen. He had this car almost since it was new, and was one of the most dedicated Mustang lovers I've ever known. His parents unfortunately sold his car to some stranger before I could get my hands on it, but I'm still going to buy a Fox and build it up in his honer. If it takes 10 years, it's going to happen. Right now I'm working on designing the paint job.

What I need:

Pictures
HIGH resolution (preferably 5+MP, and not resized, the bigger the better!) photo's of any Red Foxbody's. From the front (so you can see the entire hood), both sides, and the back (so you can see the entire trunk lid). If you want to get creative and do some other angles; go nuts. Me and my girlfriend will be photoshopping it. I'm going to throw a picture of him on the hood, and some logo's of the charities he supported for so many years, along with some airbrushed signatures from all of the people who's lives he touched. Anyway, that's the rough idea I have right now, which I'm sure will change slightly here and there over time.

Video
I thought it would be cool for anyone willing enough to burn a little rubber, to hold up a piece of paper saying "For Matt", while (or right before) doing a burnout. You can do just a photo of this or take video footage. I understand if this is a little rediculous to ask, and I know it sounds cheesy. But I thought it might make out for a cool little hats off to Matt.

If anyone can help me out I'd be super greatful. If you'd like to read a little more about the project, follow this link..

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=186687130

Please show your support by sending a friend request. I think it would be cool to show Matt's family how tight and supportive the Mustang community is.

Last edited:

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
I'm still workin on finding out the details. All I know is that he was found in his home. After his parents greive I'm sure they will tell me the details. He did have a ton of health problems, so I'm sure it had something to do with that.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Thanks for the adds, guys. I think I'm gonna check out the foxbody thread to see if there are any high res. pics for the photoshop mockup for the paint job.

I think I'm going to have to find another idea for the video. It was worth a shot though.

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
OK, maybe if I could get just some pics of some people standing in front of their Stangs holding a sign that says "For Matt", I could just make the video with those. No burnouts necessary.

CTs2Fast96GT

Established Member
Hey my buddy has a 92 gt thats red and we are both off tomorrow so ill see if i can not work something out maybe put his draglights on and do a smoke show and take some pics... Anything else or something else to add a twist let me know;-) o and sorry about your friend man r.i.p. ***JOSH***

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I'll try to get some pics tomarrow after work or maybe this weekend. I hope a Lightning is good for the pic. May your friend R.I.P.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Dude, I will for sure lay down a nice mark in his name...ill get it on video...whats your email so i can send you the video...it may have to be next week tho

Users who are viewing this thread