Fox-Body Mustang makes CNN Money's Top Ten Investment Cars under $5K

4valvemach

Established Member
IMO the fox-body has stayed around the same price ($5000.00) for years on a nice clean one.Now some low mileage ones are starting to pop up and pulling over 10k.I love my 82-92 trans am's and would love another one.I would never get my money back out of one like you could a fox.The value on T/A's is very low because not many people want them I still dont know why that is.The only bad thing is the single exhaust,it looks and rides great and comes with a 305/350 so who knows.

You just cant beat the performance per dollar you get from a fox-body

FOX-BODY 5.0 FTMFW :banana:

Last edited:

reese

Established Member
IMO the fox-body has stayed around the same price ($5000.00) for years on a nice clean one.Now some low mileage ones are starting to pop up and pulling over 10k.I love my 82-92 trans am's and would love another one.I would never get my money back out of one like you could a fox.The value on T/A's is very low because not many people want them I still dont know why that is.The only bad thing is the single exhaust,it looks and rides great and comes with a 305/350 so who knows.

You just cant beat the performance per dollar you get from a fox-body

FOX-BODY 5.0 FTMFW :banana:

I agree the T/A's don't get the love they deserve. If I could have a nice fox ( which I think I do have ) and a nice T/A for the rest of my life and that is it then I'd be damn okay with that.

The thing I didn't get was why the T/A wasn't on there while the Fiero was?? Whats up with that!

I'm just thankful that my car is now an investment I guess... Thanks for the info I had no idea and totally agree with it

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
Seriously. In Zulaman and Zulgurub wow gold as well as Zuldrak, we have seen Trolls channel animal Loa to gain power. It is certain possible that certain Troll Priests could call on wow gold their Loa for similar empowerment, and thereby gain Druid-like powers. They have the pick of the pack in terms of animals to worship. What is really intriguing to me is which set of Loa wow gold player-character Troll Druids might call upon. As Darkspears originally hail from Stranglethorn, they might call upon the jungle Loa of Zulgrub assuming they are now freed wow gold from the influence of Hakkar.

Piss off troll.

Users who are viewing this thread