Fox body coupe value

Wikkd03

Established Member
I've been out of the fox body market for awhile now I found a 91 coupe with 70k miles, new paint, new wheels and tires minor
Bolt-ons (exhaust/suspension) its $7500. Is that the going price now days or is it too high?

cbr repsol

Established Member
Seems to high to me. I the paint is in fact that nice I would do 5k max. If owner won't budge on price I would just walk away. There are plenty of those cars out there.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
That's what everyone has got them advertised for. $7500 is ridiculous for a foxbody in my opinion. But, whatever. It should help me sell my vert though lol

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
by coupe you mean notch right?

alot of the price is going to be depending upon the paint job.

clean notchbacks here in new england all sell for 5K + , so it might not be that far off.

gtmustang00

Established Member
That's the going rate. A real clean one will sell for almost 10k. Low mile coupes.

Nativepony

Real Girls Race in Heels
Established Member
If it doesn't have aftermarket heads or any motor work and it indeed looks like a fresh paint job I would say $6,500 at the most.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
yep, I see alot of Foxes that are clean, upkept, restored, etc go for that kind of money. I remember it wasn't TOO long ago that you could get a real nice Fox for $3500-$4500... not any more!

It seems like they've doubled in the past 5 years alone?

Blackness03

Established Member
The prices of CLEAN foxbody coupes are going up. Clean ones are getting harder to find. It took me 3 months. I paid $7500 for my 93 h/c/i c coupe and have been offered as high as 9500 for it.

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
If the car is well kept, and the paint job is real nice, it's definetly worth it. I have over half that in my paintjob alone.

jdl1000

Established Member
Bottom line is the foxbody is over 20 years old and real nice examples are becoming few and far between. If you find a nice car and a foxbody is what you want you will most likely have to step up and pay the higher prices.

I remember back in the 80's and early 90's you could buy 60's fastbacks running and driving for a few hundred. Now rusted out examples with no interior or drivetrain are in the thousands. Supply and Demand simple..

Last edited:

Eddie Z

Established Member
For a CLEAN coupe with 70K I would pay $7,500 all day. I've known people that have paid $4500 for clean ROLLERS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread