Fox body cars w/terminator motors post here!!!

Biltforspeed351

Not just another Foxbody.
Established Member
Was good to meet you. If got to have the most freak luck. THe noise i was talking about ended up being a tiiming tensioner. Sucked too. I was wanting to jump on those the silver Zo6's bad too. Figures my luck. Well yanking the motor anyways to get stupid under the hood this jsut made me have to do it sooner.

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
They all look great guys! How did you go about the power steering line/hydro boost unit? I wound up just making a custom line down to the ps pump.

01HDSC

Established Member
03 TOPLESSSVT Love the Terminator/Fox bumper graft. Actually put a lot of thought into doing this myself and went as far as designing it on a program to get an idea how it looked. Nice work. BTW, vent shades on a Mustang should be punishable by death lol.
Vent shades will be gone as soon as I get new window seals and it gets painted. Ive had this car since 2002 when I was in high school looked ok to me then lol!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Paint on outside is done now. Now gotta work on engine bay and making this one a show winner as well. Full Terminator conversion with small precision 78mm turbo. Its slow now only runs 9's. Has heat and ac. Full JL audio stereo (2000 watts). Will have car 100% by 50th anniv show in Charlotte, N.C.

Gorgeous car

calypso92coupe

Established Member
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

My termi swap fox

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 1,345

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Love the hood and the whole package! Well done!
Cervini's hood?
They told me they no longer make it unless special order with paid in full and no warranty, BS!
-J

calypso92coupe

Established Member
Love the hood and the whole package! Well done!
Cervini's hood?
They told me they no longer make it unless special order with paid in full and no warranty, BS!
-J

Yes cervinis! I ordered mine online from them and a week later it was here! That was 6-8 months ago. It's a sweet hood. I didn't like it all that much in pics but wen I got it on the car I was very happy with it!!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Great to hear, thanks. Fits the Termi swap for sure and is functional and subtle, nice choice.
-J

1kwikGT

Established Member
I'm using the full 03 harness on mine with some modifications for the lights and a few other things. Some use a mixture of both.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
I'm using the full 03 harness on mine with some modifications for the lights and a few other things. Some use a mixture of both.

Is it really difficult doing it that way?

I so want to do my Notch BUT am not good with wiring I am a plug and play kind of guy

1kwikGT

Established Member
Like Calypso said it's not to bad. One factor will also be if you use the dash out of a cobra as well.

bigjohnson4.6gt

Street Menace
Established Member
So you splice into the tail light, headlight and door wiring on the foxbodies? Im just trying to do as much research as possible first. Also where did you find most your information on how to do the swap (ie websites and stuff)?

calypso92coupe

Established Member
So you splice into the tail light, headlight and door wiring on the foxbodies? Im just trying to do as much research as possible first. Also where did you find most your information on how to do the swap (ie websites and stuff)?

Mine was all guess work trial & error. Not bad! The cobra dash was the hardest part on mine! Get it going!!!!!!

SVTORANGE

Established Member
That is what worries me about this swap is I want to do the 04 dash BUT I am not good with wiring and I am sure it can get a little expensive when having someone else do the work

Users who are viewing this thread