FourCam330 and Black2003Cobra

mrGT

Established Member
I know this doesn't pertain to the GT500, but I just have to tell you two

THANKS!

You both contribute so much to my learning experience. I cans see you both are true experts and love this whole concept of maximizing horsepower and torque out of an engine as well as getting the mass to move down the track.

To say the least, I really enjoy and look forward to your posts....even if you lose me at times, the teaching and discussing with the other posters is very educational.

Requis

Established Member
mrGT said:
I know this doesn't pertain to the GT500, but I just have to tell you two

THANKS!

You both contribute so much to my learning experience. I cans see you both are true experts and love this whole concept of maximizing horsepower and torque out of an engine as well as getting the mass to move down the track.

To say the least, I really enjoy and look forward to your posts....even if you lose me at times, the teaching and discussing with the other posters is very educational.

+1 :burnout:

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
yeah, always have a straight forward, useful type answer when you ask a question. that's what this is all about. hey MRGT, you have over 400 posts already? holy sh%t!

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
Feel the love. Group hug. But really...seriously, I am glad to hear some of you find the explanations useful.

drmustang

Banned
My thanks also to you guys. Great, well thought posts that make the tech stuff understandable for the average enthusiast.

Keep 'em comming!

91svtbird

Established Member
drmustang said:
My thanks also to you guys. Great, well thought posts that make the tech stuff understandable for the average enthusiast.

Keep 'em comming!

Ditto,s! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Thanks alot guys. :beer:
I enjoy reading all of these positive and informative posts. :thumbsup:

stang22

Established Member
...Yes you 2 have been both very informative with very intellectual answers,and I have learned alot!!....And yes, this deserves a group hug...and a brewski!! :beer:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
you guys make the jungle of complicated crap about stuff understandable. you both deserve props
beerchug.gif

Last edited:

stang22

Established Member
crispy23c said:
See? Something everyone on this board can finally agree on! :coolman: :thumbsup:
Yea, and they both like the new shelby gt500,...soo that should quiet the nay-sayers,..as these 2 guys know their mustangs inside and out,and know what their talking about!! ;-) :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread