Found this high mileage but nice red 93...

coupe5.0

Established Member
It was posted on stlmustangs yesterday. I didnt have the funds to buy it but my cousin was wanting one so we snagged it. It has 185,000 on it and is all stock. Factory wheels are in need of a repaint but we got them too, it has ponys on it now. Belonged to an old man in his 70s. Very nice car for the miles, just wish it was mine.

Pics are from the ad, kinda crappy.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/SMiller81/

coupe5.0

Established Member
Not a problem, the brakes arent any bigger, but the ponys stick out cause they have 3/4 inch less offset. Where you gonna be in MO?

buddha93

Established Member
Did Bob get it? If I had seen it, it would have definitely been a race as I'm very close to Lake St. Louis..............lol!

coupe5.0

Established Member
now he needs to get all that geri curl activator washed off the engine and all around the rear end. Oh and send the build # and info to www.1993cobra.com @ this email [email protected]

Yeah, it has a little used car lot detail job to it. I will get some pix of it when we get it cleaned and the right wheels on it. I need to get my car on the registry too.

No, Bob missed it. It lives in Rolla now. Im usually the one whos a little slow on the trigger, just saw it at the right time.

buddha93

Established Member
So did you get the car, or was it your friend?

It just so happens a buddy of mine was talking about a guy he know's picked up this red Cobra cheap and I stopped him in the middle of his story and finished it for him.

Do you know Leroy from Steelville?

buddha93

Established Member
The fact is, the price on these cars has bottomed out. These cars have reached collector status already and the demand for them drives the market price.

coupe5.0

Established Member
No, my buddie (cousin)got it and yes we know Leroy. They did all the suspension on his race car. Not so sure about the miles, its the nicest car ive ever seen with supposedly that many on it. Motor is very clean, no oil leaks. Driver door doesnt sag ect. Im still jealous i didnt have the money to buy it...

Users who are viewing this thread