Found pics of my first stang!

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
Since I'm going through Mustang withdraw pains, though I would post a couple of pics of my first stang. It was an 87 GT with AOD, I added Cobra body kit, Saleen light bar, some paint, gears and NOS. It ran the best of 13.66 after which I blew a head gasket and trashed the tranny. Hard to believe that was 10 years ago. Then I bought my next car the 95 Cobra, which you might remember http://www.svtoa-centralflorida.com/KB-95-Cobra-Clips.wmv
Man I miss that car. Anyway was moving and found these pics, enjoy.

PS, as soon as we sell our other house will be getting another track car!

Mike

87stang.jpg

87stang2.jpg

87stang3.jpg

9 deuce gt

Established Member
What did you use for the side skirts? You say Cobra kit, but you obviously have the GT rocker moulding on there. It looks cool. I have been wondering how I could do that.

Last edited:

thenoz

SHUT THE F*CK UP CHARLES
Established Member
oh man, you sold your 95? that car my favorite cobra on here.

mbuono

On-Track Instructor
Established Member
9 deuce gt said:
What did you use for the side skirts? You say Cobra kit, but you obviously have the GT rocker moulding on there. It looks cool. I have been wondering how I could do that.
I just kept the GT side skirts on. The kit I got had front bumper insert, rear bumper cover and rims. Then I took rear wing off camaro.

DAkid said:
looked good. where is the car now?
I traded the GT in at the dealership for the 95 Cobra and then sold the 95 to guy in detroit.

Mike

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Withdraw, does suck. But there will be others? Thanx for the pics., and the vid. That vid. was made nicely :) Ohh, Btw, Nice driving Skills Bro...

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

Users who are viewing this thread