FOUND my missing boost!

svtmadman

Established Member
No unleashed beast didnt have it lol

I took my car to another shop after a friend and i gave up looking. Turns out the by pass valve was out of adjustment from the factory. Scott at intune has a dyno and he was on it in no time. (I wish i could post the pics of the new Mosler he had just pulled the engine out of for a TT addtion!:eek:) Carbon Sex! 2240lbs

My cars John Lund tune from Van was dead pan flat perfect!

With the 4.0 upper she made;

730 rwhp
669 rwtq

There is alittle left according to Scott but we sill stick to this for a bit.

Pick up monday, next mod will be aeroforce gauges from Revan.

Shawn:beer:

Van@RevanRacing

No unleashed beast didnt have it lol

I took my car to another shop after a friend and i gave up looking. Turns out the by pass valve was out of adjustment from the factory. Scott at intune has a dyno and he was on it in no time. (I wish i could post the pics of the new Mosler he had just pulled the engine out of for a TT addtion!:eek:) Carbon Sex! 2240lbs

My cars John Lund tune from Van was dead pan flat perfect!

With the 4.0 upper she made;

730 rwhp
669 rwtq

There is alittle left according to Scott but we sill stick to this for a bit.

Pick up monday, next mod will be aeroforce gauges from Revan.

Shawn:beer:

That's awesome Shawn. I'm glad you got this worked out without having to make a long road trip.

Enjoy the new found power and I'd leave it right there for now with the power and torque. Those are solid numbers.

Talk to you soon.

Van

armycook1981

Established Member
hey did you see my stang its the black one.. LOL.. Scott is a good guy i think your the one he was talking about when i was on the phone with him said he had another gt500 on the dyno ...

svtmadman

Established Member
hey did you see my stang its the black one.. LOL.. Scott is a good guy i think your the one he was talking about when i was on the phone with him said he had another gt500 on the dyno ...

I saw the black auto! I was checking out the hood. He said it was running a good number at the strip. I hope to pick up my car today or tomorrow.

Hope you get to see the Mosler hes working on:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread