Found Diffrence between 13/14

Turbo mach1

Established Member
i could be off maybe due to a setting but found a diffrence. when you start the key in the 13 you get
shelby5_zpsfafd7fcf.jpg

14 you get this
shelby7_zps48c7152d.jpg

is it my settings or is it diffrent

Myfast70

Established Member
I've never seen the GT500 on my '13, just the pony. 13 Cobra Toy, if you have the full scale for the launch control (ie. 2500-5200 rpm), you may want to hold off on the reflash. I read somewhere that when they reflash anything that it automatically updates to the new rpm range.

My buddy came by with his '14 last week and he pointed out that they may have changed the starter motor as it sounded a lot different than his '13 and mine for that matter too. Anyone notice or hear about that change?

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
My buddy came by with his '14 last week and he pointed out that they may have changed the starter motor as it sounded a lot different than his '13 and mine for that matter too. Anyone notice or hear about that change?

Yes, '14 got a new starter (from build date 01/22/2013). I don't know what's different about it, but it's a new part number (ER3Z-11002-A).

Turbo mach1

Established Member
How did he get Shelby GT500 to pop up? I have a 14' as well

I just turned it on an their it is.

Also it now goes to the gauge you had it on last automatically. IE i always drive with the boost gauge on, now when you turn on the car the GT 500 goes away and the boost gauge comes up. I belie on the 13 you had to scrowl to it on the settings

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I just turned it on an their it is.

Also it now goes to the gauge you had it on last automatically. IE i always drive with the boost gauge on, now when you turn on the car the GT 500 goes away and the boost gauge comes up. I belie on the 13 you had to scrowl to it on the settings

There is a setting for remembering last screen

Sent from the GT500

Users who are viewing this thread