Found Build sheet while doing install

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Found my build sheet while installing the Stinger today. Was taped on the front of the gas tank. Since I work at TMMWV (Toyota Motor Manufacturing -West Virginia) where we build Lexus and toyota engines and transmissions. I was glad to see it was built on a wednesday, June 18th ... at 7:38 a.m. No monday or friday car here ! :thumbsup: I know what happens on those days...LOL.

And also got to see those Terminator Stickers everyone was talking about. Sweet.

maoun

Established Member
clearly you haven't been drivin her hard enough if the build sheet managed to stay on with simple ol' tape..

now get out there and drive!!!!!

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
clearly you haven't been drivin her hard enough if the build sheet managed to stay on with simple ol' tape..

now get out there and drive!!!!!

Hey, only had her for a month and driven it like 3 or 4 times. No rain or snow....easier to keep engine and underneath clean. It stays in my dads 4 car garage while my house is being built. So I only get to see it on the weekends, and drive it if its nice. Sad, I know! :cryying:

maoun

Established Member
i'm gonna cry man!!!

she was meant to be driven....move somewhere without snow! do something

hm....indoor track???

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Hey, I let her warm up today then drove like 4-5 miles to hear the exhaust, does that count? LOL. I wish I did live somewhere it doesnt snow. But ya gotta play with the hand your dealt right?

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Yeah, the Stinger sounds so nice I usually keep the radio off to hear the exhaust instead.

svt2003cobra

Banned
Hey, Orphaner i work for TLS, Toyota Logistics Services in Georgetown. Worked in the plant as a temp for about 17 months. I agree with the mon and sat builds.

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Sweet

Great to see a fellow Toyota employee driving around in a real car...LOL. Our Plant Manager asked me the other day why I would buy a Ford instead of a Toyota or Lexus at dealer cost. I was like WTF? Ummmmm....Last I checked they didnt make a performance car anymore. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread